Fee Payment Options
To make an ePay payment, please go to https://payments.curtin.edu.my
Curtin ePay allows you to:
– make payment for the course fee, miscellaneous charges such as pass/visa, GHS insurance, graduation related expenses, parking permit, conference fees, letters/transcripts reprint charges, etc.
– choose from various payment modes such as SarawakPay, FPX (Malaysian Bank Account), Flywire (International), Credit Card (VISA/MasterCard) and Charge Card (Amex).
– receive your receipt instantly via e-mail.
– set up (optional) a Curtin ePay ‘My Account’ which enables you to update your personal details, add multiple delivery addresses, change your password, view past and future dated payments and reprint receipts.
BANK TRANSFER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
Bank Account Details
Payee Name : Curtin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Bank Account No. : 5110 1055 4408 Name of Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad Bank’s Address : No. 112 Jalan Bendahara, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Please email your Bank transfer/TT slip together with your Student Name and Miri Student ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable identification of payer account.
OVER THE UNIVERSITY CASHIER’S COUNTER
Location On campus at Heron 1 Building (Ground Floor) Operation Hours 8:30 am – 4 pm (Monday to Friday, except Public Holiday) Payment Mode – Cheque or Bankdraft
– Credit Card (Visa/ MasterCard)
– Charge Card (AMEX)
– Sarawak Pay. (For guide on using Sarawak Pay, click here)
– Cash (Only for miscellaneous charges and payment < RM500.00 per day per student)